Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Back Hurts...

I guess that what I get for wanting a tattoo on my back. Good thing I only have one more session till it is complete. After this, no more tattoos...haha well maybe. It definitely put a dent in my pocket, but it is worth it. If you ever want to get a tattoo done, go to Slave to the Needle on 45th and ask for Ron! Especially Japanese type work, he does a great job. Now its at the icky peeling stage but it will be over soon.




Sitting here at work reminds me of summer even though I am in a different building. sigh. I am listening to KISS and trying to win ticket to go see Britney Spears. love her.

Womanizer,
woman-womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh, womanizer, oh
You're a womanizer, baby

You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer
Womanizer



SO...I am having Halo withdrawls. Is that normal? Somebody help me out. pwahahaha

No comments: