Thursday, October 2, 2008
one step forward...and two steps back
Things have definitely took a turn on me. My emotions and feelings are all over the place throughout the entire day. Happy, sad, exhausted, frustrated, excited, confused, ...pretty much every feeling you can think of, that's me from the moment I wake up, to the time I close my eyes to sleep. It is pretty exhausting, but I am choosing to go through it. I am choosing to because I think and hope it will be worth it in the end. They always say to expect the worst and hope for the best, and that is what I am trying to do. I do hold and bottle my emotions in because it is hard for me to express how I feel, but that's just how I am and I am working on it. I do have hope though and want things to work...I just hope that makes two of us. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment