...So there seems like there is not enough time in the day to do anything. I can't seem to go to bed before 2 am, which is crucial, but then again, I have so much homework that needs to be done. I think I have studied more this entire quarter than I have ever in my life...but yet I am still not doing that well. My time management is improving, but still needs work. Thank god I didn't fail my Bio test, which was a relief. School has taken over my life and the only thing I can do besides school is dance. It is my escape and I love it because it keeps me sane. The next two weeks are going to be crazy... 4 more tests and a debate.
It is so crazy how fast the weeks have been going by. As soon as a week begins, its Friday before you even know it!
Wow, it's late. I need to study. MUAH
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm right with you, Alexandra, I'm right with you. ;]
I'm in lab right now hahah.. Happy Valentine's
Post a Comment